Deck, Porch N’ Patio®
Premium products feed more outdoor birds per pound. Click to learn more.
An elite, zero-waste wild bird food blended to attract the most desired outdoor birds and give you the cleanest feeding experience available for your outdoor living areas.
- Zero-waste – Contains only desirable ingredients that birds love. There’s no messy leftovers so you can feel confident to use it anywhere.
- Nutritionally Fortified (with an added supplement) – Packed with added vitamins and electrolytes to help birds thrive.
- Uniquely Cleaned – Great ingredients without dust and debris means more food per pound.
- Locked Formula – The same premium ingredients every time. You get real value without surprises or compromises.
All songbirds, cardinals, grosbeaks, finches, jays, nuthatches and other outdoor birds.
Preferred Feeder Type:
- Tube Feeder (Large Holes)
- Hopper Feeder
- Platform Feeder
- On the Ground
Note: Seed ports must be large enough to accommodate large fruit and nut pieces.
Feed desired amount in a tube feeder with large holes, hopper feeder, platform feeder or on the ground. Keep feeders full. Clean feeders frequently. Keep clean, fresh water available. Feed all year long.
Sunflower Kernels, Peanuts, Pistachios, Hulled Pumpkin Seed, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.
|Crude Protein (Min)||18.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||40.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||7.00%|
|39705||5 lb. Poly Bag|
|39711||10 lb. Poly Bag|
This product is produced and stored in facilities that use milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans and thus may contain one or more of these ingredients.